Life got a little better this week. Celebrating got easier.
- Celebrating it finally rained. We have been 18 days with heat and no rain.
- Speaking of heat,celebrating that the rain brought coolness and a break from the humidity.
- Celebrating our friends who invited us over on Labor Day for delicious homemade Bloody Mary’s.
- Celebrating that there are enough Jersey tomatoes still at the farmer’s stand to whip up a batch of Bloody Mary mix with the help of another friend this weekend.
- Celebrating getting to spend the day with my beautiful granddaughter.
- Celebrating my office staff who hung with us when the air conditioner decided to die on a 90 degree workday.
- Celebrating taking Writing 101 and so far so good with keeping up with the homework.
Wishing you all many Celebrations both large and small,